- Administer flea treatments
- Administer worming treatments: do you dread trying to give your cat a worming pill?
- Clip nails
- Emptying anal glands
- Post operation check ups
- Dietary advice
- Grooming advice
- Preventative healthcare advice
Call reception to book an appointment with one of our nurses.
Pet obesity is on the increase and can cause serious health implications, i.e.
- Stress on joints affecting mobility and inflammatory mediators released by the fat cells exacerbating the efects of osteoarthritis.
- Stress on the heart and lungs causing exercise intolerance and breathlessness
- Extra pressure around the upper airways and can increase the risk of Diabetes and high blood pressure
Have you noticed your pets have gained a few pounds?
Are you keen to see them return to their happiest and healthiest?
Some of our nurses are dedicated and extremely passionate in helping your pets achieve their goal weight.
Please let us help you to give them a new lease of life.
We charge a one-off fee of £30 which includes:
- Money off the first bag of complete, low calorie, prescription food (if required).
- A personalised feeding plan and weight management booklet with full calorie calculations.
- Body measurements and body condition scoring to monitor progress.
- Unlimited, free follow up appointments, calls and e mails with your dedicated weight loss nurse.
Please call the practice on 01767 627317 to book an appointment with Danielle or Suzanne.