- Administer flea treatments
- Administer worming treatments: do you dread trying to give your cat a worming pill?
- Clip nails
- Emptying anal glands
- Post operation check ups
- Dietary advice
- Grooming advice
- Preventative healthcare advice
Call reception to book an appointment with one of our nurses.
The nurses also hold one-to-one weight clinics, which are free of charge. The nurses are able to either advise on what to feed to obtain an ideal weight for your pet or prescribe a prescription weight reduction diet if this is appropriate. Regular appointments ensure support is always on hand and that the target weight is met.
Pet obesity is on the increase and can cause serious health implications, i.e.
- Stress on joints affecting mobility
- Stress on the heart and lungs causing exercise intolerance and breathlessness
- Extra pressure around the upper airways and can increase the risk of Diabetes and high blood pressure