Some of the services available at our practice are listed below. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
We offer a full range of clinical services to keep your pet healthy to enjoy life to the full. Some of our main services are detailed below, but please do not be afraid to ask if something you require is not mentioned.
- Easy access to spacious, free car parking.
- Large outdoor dog exercise paddock with seating.
- Separated dog and cat waiting area.
- Merchandise area and televised information screen.
- Four climate controlled consulting rooms and a dedicated nurse's room.
- Digital X-ray machine.
- Ultrasound facilities.
- Separate dental room with hi-speed dental machine and ultrasonic descaler.
- Hospitalisation facilities - dogs and cats being kept in separate climate controlled wards.
- Blood pressure monitoring.
- In house laboratory for immediate blood testing.
- Microscopy to enable in house cytology.
- Two large operating theatres.
- Isolation kennels.
- Client toilet facilities.
All initial consultations are on an appointment system, which can be made by contacting reception. We are very keen to encourage case continuity and will do our best to book the appointment with whichever veterinary surgeon is treating your animal. Please feel free to request a particular veterinary surgeon when booking your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate this.
We run a morning and evening surgery until 6.30pm every weekday with emergency appointments bookable until 7.00pm, and a limited lunchtime surgery on most days. There is a surgery on Saturday mornings for urgent appointments and for those clients unable to make weekday clinics.
As well as our spacious consulting rooms we have two large, climate controlled operating rooms and a 'prep room' where unsterile procedures are undertaken.
We have a dedicated dental room which houses a modern dental machine with a high-speed drill, polishing unit and ultrasonic descaler and a range of products to keep your pet's teeth in tiptop condition. We occasionally feature a 'fixed fee' dental offer when your pet will receive pre - anaesthetic blood screening and a full dental procedure for a set fee, allowing you to budget with no unexpected costs.
We know that it is a worrying time when you have to leave your pet at the surgery, whether it is for routine surgery or in the case of more serious problems and we will do all we can to reassure you at these times. A pre operative blood screen may be recommended for your elderly or 'at risk' pet. This is to try and detect any underlying health problems that may be aggravated if an aneasthetic is administered. We do use modern anaesthetic drugs and your pet's anaesthetic will be closely monitored by a veterinary nurse.
We are happy to give clients a tour of the practice by prior arrangement.