Our equine team is made up of Celia Reynolds, Libby Smith and Rachael Gemmill.
We offer a comprehensive, ambulatory, first opinion equine service 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. This includes:
- Equine influenza and tetanus vaccinations - click here
- Dental checks and rasping
- Pre-purchase examinations - click here
- Worming advise and help to compile a worming programme
- Sarcoid diagnosis and treatment
- Our mobile x-ray unit is available for distal limb radiographs....particularly useful in chronic laminitis cases.
- Colic assessment and treatment
- Colt castration - click here
- In house faecal worm egg counts for ONLY £10